With appliances and heating systems throughout your home, carbon monoxide leaks can happen at any time. It’s important to protect yourself and your family with a Carbon Monoxide detector. If this device detects any Carbon Monoxide, it will immediately report to the monitoring center and they can call your local fire department or ambulance if needed.
If you have our Golden Gates Connect Interactive System and your device detects Carbon Monoxide,you can choose to get an instant alert via text message to your cell phone or to all of your family’s cell phone’s if you wanted to. You can also get alerts if someone tampers with the device or if the sensors battery is going low. You will always know that this device is in working condition. Now that’s Peace of Mind!